- Exterior work on a property most often has the biggest jump in value for a home, mainly because of the improvement in curb appeal that projects can offer. It’s all about first impression, and curbside appeal can be enough to make or break a home sale.
- One of the best remodeling projects to add value to your home is a two-story addition. You don’t have to add an extra family room, bedrooms, and a bathroom, either; any addition of square footage will add value.
- Bathrooms are hot commodities these days, and you may want to think about either sprucing yours up or giving it a complete overhaul to add some value to your home. Any Bay Area home remodel that includes a refinished bathroom is going to be attractive to potential buyers, the in-laws, friends that stop by, and everyone else, too. While not everyone is impressed by billiard rooms or basement bars, for example, everyone can appreciate a nice bathroom!
- Installing new windows is an excellent way to boost your home’s value. New windows are appealing because they look great, insulate better than old ones, save on energy, and more. The most common and most preferred finish is wood, but there is also vinyl and other finishes, too.
- An excellent room to remodel in your home if you’re looking to increase its value is the kitchen. Everyone uses the kitchen, and everyone notices it. You can replace cabinet fronts with raised panel drawers and doors, replace the hardware, replace your appliances with new energy efficient models, and if you can, replace the flooring and paint, too.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS… RAISE YOUR EXPECTATIONS
1652 West Texas St, Suite 103
Fairfield CA 94533
2950 Buskirk Avenue, Suite 300
Walnut Creek, Ca 94597
1900 Powell St., Suite 600
Emeryville, Ca 94608